From Global to Local – Bringing international expertise from the global Accenture Network to the local Austrian market and showcasing successful startup – corporate collaboration cases in Financial Services and beyond.
We will hear from incumbents and rising FinTech startups or scaleups on collaboration success factors, international banking innovations, how to set up pilots, overcome challenges and scale beyond POCs.
Join the FinTech Collaboration Safari to gain insights into various insightful partnership cases spanning from Europe and North America to Asia.
10.00 Welcome by Accenture
Welcome by FinTech Week Organisor Patrick Pöschl | Chairman FinTech Austria
Opening by Daniel Baur | Managing Director DACH – Head of Banking & Insurance Accenture Austria
Moderated by Natalie Staniewicz | FinTech Lead Accenture Austria
10.15 Collaboration Cases followed by Q&A Sessions with Speakers
Quantexa x Accenture x Danske Bank: AI-based technology supporting Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring and investigation capabilities
- Danske Bank: Steen Retboll | CIO Markets at Danske Bank C&I Corporates & Institutions
- Quantexa: Elliot Gough | Solutions Lead
- Accenture: Hanjo Seibert | Managing Director Financial Services | Compliance & Financial Crime Lead DACH
LeapXpert x Accenture x Global Commercial Bank Rollout: From FinTech Innovation Lab Hong Kong to Pilots with Banks in APAC and Europe to a Global Rollout of a Secure Conversational Solution towards Clients
- LeapXpert: Dima Gutzeit | CEO & Founder & Chilip Lai | Director Business Development & Channels
- Accenture: Kyriakos Voutsas | Managing Director Financial Services DACH
Personetics x Accenture x Intesa Sanpaolo:Improving Financial Wellbeing, bringing in Hyper-Personalisation and strengthening Customer Engagement
- Intesa Sanpaolo: Savino Damico | Senior Manager – Head of Fintech Ecosystem Management and Monitoring
- Personetics: Dorel Blitz | VP Strategy & Business Development
- Accenture: Erika Aversano | Managing Director Accenture Interactive | Digital Experience Architect
12.00 Wrap Up & Closing
Host & Partners:
Accenture and participants from their global Partner and FinTech Network including for instance FinTech Innovation Labs in Hong Kong, New York or London.
Hosted by: Accenture Austria
Location: Online – REMO
Time: Monday, 3rd May from 10:00 – 12:30
All Fintechweek events are free of charge – due to further coordination processes, deviations in the time may still occur.