From greater levels of operational performance and profitability to increased innovation at a time when old business models are being swiftly replaced, the case for greater inclusion and (gender) diversity within the organization is overwhelming.
Join to learn from experts on how their organizations are implementing steps and initiatives to increase diversity and inclusion thereby driving business value and new ways to engage people through innovation and leadership.
11.30 Welcome by
Stefan Punkl, Co-Initiator FinTechWeek Vienna
Johanna Maria Leiner & Natalie Staniewicz, Ambassadors Fintech Ladies
- The gender diversity initiative and results of the study on equal job opportunities in banking of the Austrian Bankers’ Association – Valeska Grond-Szucsich, Senior Advisor Austrian Bankers’ Association
- Introduction & Insights from our Speakers
- Tina Pogacic, COO Unicredit Bank Austria
- Petia Niederländer, Director Payments, Risk Monitoring and Financial Literacy OeNB
- Deepali Nangia, Venture Partner Speedinvest
- Followed by moderated Panel Discussion and Q&A on “DIVERSITY & INCLUSION DRIVING BUSINESS”
12.55-13.00 Wrap Up & Closing
Moderated by FinTech Ladies Ambassadors Johanna Maria Leiner & Natalie Staniewicz
Hosted by: FinTech Ladies and Austrian Bankers’ Association
Time: Thursday, 6th of May from 11:30-13:00
All Fintechweek events are free of charge – due to further coordination processes, deviations in the time may still occur.