From digital disruption and the race to innovate to regulatory requirements and customer demands, traditional payments players are being squeezed from all sides. Yet the pressure is meant to stay – and will even increase.
Banks and FinTechs must anticipate what’s next—now. They must constantly flex and adapt in a market that never stands still. One that will reward agility and punish inaction.
In this spirit, you will get a direct look at current best-in-class payment solutions by selected Austrian FinTechs and receive first-hand insight on future developments in payments from a top-level expert panel.
Hosted by: UniCredit Bank Austria AG
Location: Talent Garden Austria; Liechtensteinstraße 111-115, 1090 Wien
Time: Monday, 18th of November from 13:30-17:30
Max attendees: 130
- Fintech showcased by
- DaoPay – tbc
- Expert Panel:
- Host – Patrick Pöschl (Chairman Fintech Austria/ Angel Investor)
- Goran Maric (CEO Three Coins)
- Mag. Klaus Kumpfmüller (Executive Board Member FMA)
- Robert Zadrazil (CEO UniCredit Bank Austria)
- Finja Kütz (Chief Transformation Officer UniCredit Group) – tbc
- Christine Antlanger-Winter (Country Director Google) – tbc
13:30 – 14:00 Registration
14:00 – 14:10 Official Welcome (Board Member of BA)
14:10 – 15:00 AT Fintech Payment solutions – showcase
15:00 – 16:00 “Future of Payments” – panel discussion
16:00 –17:30 Drinks and FinTech exhibition