The rise of Bitcoin challenged the status quo of the world of finance and created more space for FinTechs to change the whole financial industry fundamentally.
Based in Vienna, the most liveable city in the world, Bitpanda breaks down the barriers to personal finance enabling everyone to invest in digital assets with more freedom.
To share our vision, we invite you to join our event where we are going to talk about the future of finance and top it up with a panel discussion of industry experts to discuss the topic “The Future of Investing: Are FinTechs the new Banks?“.
Hosted by Bitpanda
Location: Palais Berg, Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Wien (inside Sberbank)
Time: Wednesday, November 20th, 2-5pm
Max attendees: 100-150 pax
- Florian Wimmer – Blockpit
- Lukas Enzersdorfer-Konrad – Bitpanda
- Marcus Kapun – Bawag P.S.K.
- Charles Bovaird – Forbes
- Moderator: Dejan Jovicevic – Der Brutkasten
1) Introduction by Bitpanda and an explanation on how we see the future of personal finance – Paul Klanschek, Bitpanda CEO and Co-Founder
2) Panel discussion on the topic: The future of investing: Are fintechs the new banks?
3) Networking and sharing ideas