We all know how cumbersome it can be to rent or buy a piece of Real Estate. Subsequently handling the landlord or tenant, taking care of the property management,…it seems endless.
Now, imagine a world, where everything is operated digitally and runs smoothly. A world where your electricity issue gets fixed right away. A world, where smart investment contracts are created on the blockchain and hence open up a whole new world for investments and rights to assets through digital tokens. A world where even the lesser off can afford a fraction of their dream object.
But even in a digitised business world money laundering remains a major issue. Real estate deals are not without reason one of the main concerns of AML authorities. But do online transactions, crypto-currencies and SMART-contracts help to tackle the issue? How effective are European initiatives in this regard? Why is AML regarding virtual currency becoming a hot topic? And does this all apply to the Real Estate World?
Together with high-caliber speakers, we will be giving an insight into the digital progress that has been made in Real Estate as a whole – from drawing up to signing a contract. We therefore invite you to dive with us into this new digital world of Real Estate and discover something for yourselves that suits your needs and capabilities.
Hosted by DLA Piper Weiss-Tessbach Rechtsanwälte GmbH
Location: DLA Piper Weiss-Tessbach Rechtsanwälte GmbH, Schottenring 14, 1010 Vienna
Time: 08:30am – 12:30pm
Max attendees: 100
- Christoph Urbanek / Partner, DLA Piper
- Alexander Roth / CEO, iDwell
- Thomas Kralik, Partner, DLA Piper
- Alexander Rapatz / Black Manta
- 08:30 – 09:00 – Arrival & Coffee
- 09:00 – 09:10 – Intro FTWV
- 09:10 – 09:40 – 1: Urbanek Christoph (DLA): Real Estate Transactions on the Blockchain
- 09:40 – 10:10 – 2: Black Manta: Tokenization as a Service
- 10:10 – 10:30 – short (food) break
- 10:30 – 11:00 – 3: Alexander Roth (iDwell): CRM Platform
- 11:00 – 11:30 – 4: Thomas Kralik: AML
- 11:30 – 12:00 – Q&A
- 12:00 – 12:30 – Networking with finger food
- 12:30 – 13:30 – Time & transfer to Bitpanda’s event